Sunday, December 29, 2013

I Need Your Help, Again!


  
As I was finishing up the book, Dangerous Prayers, it occurred to me that there were many little practical things that happened in each one of my friends lives that were important to their success in praying Dangerous Prayers that could not be included in this book with out it becoming, oh I don’t know, at least 900 pages or so.  And who wants to read 900 pages?
I also realized that you may be like me; I’d rather watch someone do what I want to do and give me a little bit of instruction, then let me try it. So I’m creating a video series for the “stuff” that I could not stuff into my book.
So this is where you can help me.
I’m writing the content for the Dangerous Prayers Video Course and I would love your feedback. I will be writing the lessons starting in January 2014 and will send them out via email to those who are signed up.  So if you would like to get the lessons and give me your comments that would be awesome. All I ask is that you share this post with all your friends, the more the merrier.  

 Just click the link below!

No comments: